By having a better job, with more money, security and fulfilment, can it really help in hedging against the costs associated with living in Sydney?
Between the expenses of food, accommodation and entertainment, many in Sydney feel that the famous Australian city known for its vibrant culture is rather too expensive to live in, which prompts many to agree that cost of living is a major issue with Sydney.
One of 3 issues mentioned by the NSW Council of Social Service.
But one begs the question: "Can having a better job help?".
To answer that question, we need to consider what is involved with having a 'better job' and what that entails.
With that in mind, I have put together a list that I believe comes with having a better job, and I have made reference to the more benefits of such points:
- A job that is closer to home. Less traffic, a quicker commute and lower petrol costs.
- A job that pays more. More money to pay for more things.
- A job that you enjoy. People tend to perform better when they enjoy their job.
- A job that is interesting. Interesting work creates greater involvement and engagement.
- A job that has real career prospects and growth. You feel that you're going somewhere.
As these 5 points outline, having a better job can sometimes result in more money which in turn can help hedge against higher costs.
If you happen to be unsatisfied with your job or you are currently unemployed and seeking work, the team at Client Centric Executive Employment Solutions can write for you a new and professionally written resume and cover letter. As a Sydney resume writing service, they have the knowledge to help you put your best foot forward.